Doc4eVer

Y los cielos... Temblarán
Se incorporó
18 Octubre 2006
A mi me salio en buntie normal acto 1... en teoria es donde sea, todo goblin del tesoro tiene la posibilidad de activar el portal.

Pepo

Gold Member
Se incorporó
27 Octubre 2009
Código:
Hotfixes have been updated. 

[UPCOMING HOTFIXES:]

There are no upcoming hotfixes to announce at this time.

[LIVE HOTFIXES]

General:
[B][COLOR="#FF0000"]The drop rate for Bounty-specific Legendaries has been drastically increased and scales based on game difficulty (9/3)[/COLOR][/B]
The Cesspools should less frequently spawn enemies immediately at the start of the level (9/3)

Greater Rifts:
The drop rate for Key of Trials has been significantly increased (9/3)
The amount of Blood Shards that drop in Greater Rifts has been increased; this number scales based off the tier of the Greater Rift completed (9/3)
[COLOR="#FF8C00"][COLOR="#FF0000"]The Cesspools will no longer spawn in Greater Rifts (9/3)[/COLOR][/COLOR]
Note that they still have a chance to spawn in regular Nephalem Rifts

Items:
Boon of the Hoarder should now work correctly when your pet kills an enemy (9/3)

Código:
An additional upcoming hotfix has been added. There are no new live hotfixes at this time.

[UPCOMING HOTFIXES]

Bounties:

The following Bounties have been disabled
The Matriarch's Bones
The Jar of Souls
The Miser's Will
A Miner's Gold
For more information on this change, please refer to our philosophy post

Yes, a farmar RoRG con mejores stats, Gloves of worship e Illusory boots :risa

Otros hotfixes igual muy buenos.

Pepo

Gold Member
Se incorporó
27 Octubre 2009
Cada vez que me acordaba y estaba the Misers will pasaba por all :zippy

PD: En T6 hice 4 bounties y todas ellas me dropearon legs de los cache. I smell nerf.

Pepo

Gold Member
Se incorporó
27 Octubre 2009
Tena unas dudas acerca de los tems en season.

Código:
During a Season roll-over (which occurs after a Season has ended), your Seasonal heroes, inventory, shared stash, and Paragon experience will be transferred to your non-Seasonal profile. 

Normal heroes, inventory, shared stash, and Paragon experience will transfer to your Normal non-Seasonal profile. Similarly, Hardcore heroes, inventory, shared stash, and Paragon experience will transfer to your Hardcore non-Seasonal profile. 

Heroes: At the end of a Season, your Seasonal heroes will become non-Seasonal heroes. They will appear in your normal roster. Any items, equipped or in the heros inventory, will roll-over with the hero itself.
Shared Stash: Items in your Seasonal heroes shared stash will be mailed to your Normal/Hardcore non-Seasonal profile. These items can be retrieved by entering a game on any non-Seasonal hero and clicking on the mail icon located in the lower left of your screen.
Currency: Gold will be automatically transferred from your Seasonal profile to your non-Seasonal profile. Ditto for Blood Shards.
Paragon Experience: Paragon experience earned during a Season will transfer over directly without any additional involvement required from players. All Paragon experience will transfer, with experience gained by Normal Seasonal heroes going to the accounts Normal non-Seasonal profile, and experience gained by Hardcore Seasonal characters going to the accounts Hardcore non-Seasonal profile. (Note: Non-Paragon experience will not transfer.)
Artisans and Crafting Plans: If your Seasonal Artisans are a higher level than your non-Seasonal Artisans, their level will transfer at the end of the season to your non-Seasonal profile. Any recipes you have on your Seasonal Artisans that are not available to your non-Seasonal Artisans will be transferred as well.

Hope this helps!

OT: Seasons Items Transfer Questions (Need Bluepost) - Forums - Diablo III

Pepo

Gold Member
Se incorporó
27 Octubre 2009
Como una semana que no juego.

La última vez me dropió otro unity para usarlo con el follower.

De mi lista de "must have" necesito el TwH y una WoH, que de seguro que me va a caer cuando menos me lo espere :zippy

Pepo

Gold Member
Se incorporó
27 Octubre 2009
Que paja, oro no me falta, tengo como 700m pero la exp es interesante.

radixs

El Radi
Se incorporó
28 Julio 2011
Que paja, oro no me falta, tengo como 700m pero la exp es interesante.

Jojojojo, para una persona como yo que empezó a jugar hace poco créeme que momento como estos son los mejores :)

Ya voy 282 de Paragon en Temporada (llevo casi un mes jugando)

Subir