Brevenotas Beta abierta para RobotCache de AMD

blackshark

Capo
Se incorporó
7 Marzo 2020
Me llegó un correo de algo que les puede interesar, se llama RobotCache, entiendo que es algo como Steam, llevado por AMD, y tiene la gracia que se pueden revender los juegos cuando ya no los uses. Yo no soy muy gamer, así que no he investigado más. Les dejo el link al sitio y el contenido del email.

store.robotcache.com

The open beta for Robot Cache™ is here
Are you ready for a revolutionary way to buy, play, and sell games?​
Powered by AMD, Robot Cache™ is the world’s first videogame marketplace to buy PC games, resell them when you’re done and mine to earn free ones—and it’s entering open beta with a special sale May 12 to June 12!​
●​
PLAY: Choose from a huge selection of AAA and indie games​
●​
MINE: When not in use, enlist your PC and Radeon graphics card to earn IRON, credit for free games on Robot Cache™​
●​
SELL: Sell your games when you’re done with them​
AMD Radeon™ graphics cards and Ryzen™ processors users will be able to get free games fast with a special advantage: a 5% perma boost until 12/31/2020! Check out the details here.
As an additional bonus, you’ll get a copy of TRAPPED if you sign up for a Robot Cache account during the sale between May 12 to June 12.​
Built on blockchain, the Robot Cache™ blockchain platform helps ensure the security of the games being bought and sold in an immutable, decentralized way and allows Cachers to easily mine when they are not using their gaming rig, and in exchange earn IRON to buy free games.​
Check out Robot Cache and its special sale until June 12 and start playing!​

unreal4u

I solve problems.
Miembro del Equipo
ADMIN
Se incorporó
2 Octubre 2005
Se fue para brevenota a la portada, gracias!

Subir